Saturday, April 6, 2013

Intro to Thrift Flips


How would you like to make money on eBay?  How would you like to make money without having to break the bank?  Well that is something that I think everyone wants.  I remember going through search engines looking for ways to make money, only to realize they were all scams and I was just falling in their traps.
Sometimes we are just desperate and we look for an easy way to make a quick buck to bails us out, but
it never seems to happen... Friend, I've been there.

  I'm not here to tell you about a great new program, or to tell you secrets to a making money formula.  This is just a new blog that I decided to create to offer an alternative to those quick get rich scams.  I am going to be introducing you into the world of Thrift Hunting and Flipping for profits.  I have resale licences and I still
choose to sell items this way because I get a rush every time I find a treasure that I can keep or later sell for an incredible amount of profit.

I will also be creating a bi-weekly podcast which will be called "Thrift Flips" where I will talk more in depth about certain things as well as have a weekly treasure segment where I will showcase one awesome find!
Please subscribe and tell others and be on the look out for future blogs and the podcast to be on iTunes very
soon.  I will post all details on this site.

This will be a new site where you can send emails and send in your own ideas, tips and awesome finds!
I will write blogs about making money on eBay, what items to sell on eBay, how to sell on eBay, and how to determine your niche.  I will talk about making money with yard sales, thrift stores, garage sales and any other way I can think of.  I hope you are ready to take this journey with me and lets make money together!

Ramon
Thrift Flips


1 comment:

  1. Find out how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING online and are living their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.

    CLICK HERE TO START NOW

    ReplyDelete